Well now’s your chance…
A music festival tour is a fantastic way to gain invaluable performing experience and perform alongside other people from around the world.
Often lively, well-attended events, music festivals can give your music tour that extra special ingredient. From participating in massed choir projects, to having your ensemble evaluated by international adjudicators, there are all kinds of festivals for all kinds of music groups around the world.
There are lots of music festivals you can take part in across Europe. These include:
- Festival of Five Churches in Győr, Budapest
- International Krakow Choir Festival
- Ghent Fest
- Montreux Jazz Festival
- Water, Music and Flower Festival
- Malta International Choir Festival
- WMC Contest Kerade, Valkenburg, Netherlands
Call us now to discuss a music festival tour for your ensemble on Freephone 0800 496 4996. Or click on the link to find out more about all our music tours.