We agree with Elizabeth Bennett in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice who, when she visits Derbyshire, exclaims: "What are men to rocks and mountains?”
It really is a glorious county with so much natural beauty as well as great opportunities for visiting ensembles.
That's why we've launched a new music tour to Derbyshire and the Peak District. Find out more about our tour here.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ABROAD!
If you're looking for a close to home destination for your next music tour, put your passport away! The UK has so much to offer music ensembles:
- Perform in a theatre or art gallery on our music tour to Cambridge
- In the historic Edinburgh Castle on our music tour to Edinburgh
- in Covent Garden on our music tour to London
- In a summer festival on our music tour to the Isle of Wight; or
- Perform a joint concert with a local group on our music tour to Derbyshire.