Posted: 16 May 2016
We’re delighted to be launching a new music Festival for youth choirs in Italy – Cantando in Toscana – that will take place next July (2017).
Our Festival will take place from 3rd to 9th July and will be based in the lovely spa town of Montecatini Terme in the heart of Tuscany. To keep the Festival small and intimate, we expect to limit numbers to around six choirs, so we encourage you to book early!
Please ask us about our Early Booking Discount of £20 per person.
Highlights of our choral Festival include:
• Special opening and closing ceremonies.
• Unique performance venues such as the famous Tettuccio Spa in Montecatini Terme.
• A Festival atmosphere: meet other UK choirs and Italian musicians.
• Perform as a massed choir in Pisa Cathedral.
• Explore this beautiful area, including Florence and Pisa, where you will also perform.
• No competitive element: just enjoy performing to new audiences in stunning venues.
We look forward to welcoming you to this very special event.
Call our music team now to find out more about our festival on Freephone 0800 496 4996. Or click here to read more about it. Or click on the links for more on our school choir tours, our school music tours to Tuscany and all our school music tour destinations.
Anthony Chew, Head of Music, Darwen Aldridge Community Academy, Lancashire.
Jane Werry, Head of Music, Hayes School, Kent.
James Williams, Llandovery College, Carmarthenshire.